Friday 20 May 2022

Buddha

"The flame is burning
  Bring the two lanterns side by side as you move them face to face.

 In a position,
  Two illustrations
 The only flame becomes the flame.

 ஆத்மார்த்தமான,
 The Guru, the disciples, too
 Two bodies
  They will become the same soul.

 If the Guru finds his soulmate,
 Without looking at that shit,
 There can never be a guru without talking to him.

 He is so kind-hearted
 A true guru.

 'Gautama Buddha came to a city.
 All the people in that city listen to the speech of the Buddha
 Large crowds gathered at the place.

 It's too late,
 The Buddha did not speak.

 Waiting for someone.

 On both sides of the road he looked back and waited for someone to arrive.

 He,
 Blindfolded,
 He was silent as he thought of an event that had taken place just before he arrived at the place.

 On the way he got to that place, somewhere,
 Carrying the kanji kalayam (small pot) came fast to run and walk
  A 12-year-old girl,
 She fell at his feet and bowed.

 ‘To my father I work in the field
 I carry food.
 After giving it to him
  I will come right where you are to hear your grace speech.  After saying that to the Buddha
 Fast forward to where her father is.

 The Buddha was waiting.

 After the little girl arrived,
 Began his eulogy.

 The grace of the Buddha
 The little girl who heard, when he had finished speaking,
 Go to the Buddha,
 Tears in eyes,

 ‘I waited long enough.
 I no longer want to be with you.
 Baptize me '
 Said.

 To which the Buddha,
 ‘This place is so far inside that I can’t come easily.
 Me to this place
 You are the one who attracted me to come.
 Therefore,
  You ..
  It just has to be with me anymore.
 I baptize you '
 said.

 That night, Anandan, his chief disciple, addressed the Buddha.

 ‘As you said to that iconic girl, do you feel attracted by some important person?  ' said.

 To which the Buddha,

 ‘Is there any doubt in that?

 Not just feeling.
 I have to go in that direction.

 Those who have a greater thirst for spiritual wisdom, I must meet.
 Age or gender discrimination is not a barrier.  ' said.
By 
 Jagadeesh Krishnan is a psychologist and international Author

No comments:

Post a Comment